Life Stages, Inc. cares about your privacy.
Protecting your privacy is important to Life Stages, Inc.
We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically.
Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website.
1. What We Collect and Store Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website or read pages, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit.
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit.
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
2. If You Send Us E-mail
You may choose to provide us with personal information, as in e-mail with a comment or question. We use the information to respond to your request. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share our e-mail with any other outside organizations.
3. Links to Other Sites
4. Restriction of Liability
Lifestages, Inc. makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Life Stages, Inc.